The Leadership for Life Leadership Retreat
The LFL Leadership Retreat is an intensive two night leadership development course designed for professionals to reflect and act upon their God-given calling to be a leader.
The Retreat takes place at Camp Carol Joy Holling in Ashland, NE from Thursday, September 13th at 7pm through Saturday, September 15th at 3pm.
What does the LFL Leadership Retreat prepare leaders for?
- To cultivate the inner character that will help them face the leadership demands of our world today.
- To gain relational skills to connect authentically, build trust and manage conflict successfully.
- To think beyond themselves and raise the level of performance in the people around them.
- To confidently delegate responsibilities and ensure expectations are achieved.
- To commit to their life vision and purpose.
- To positively overcome challenges, fears and setbacks.
- To lead in ways that make a real difference in the lives of those around you.
Who participates in the LFL Leadership Retreat?
- Mid-level and above managers and leaders in profit and non-profit organizations
- Business Leaders
- Small Business Owners
- People who would like to increase their leadership capacity and influence.
What makes the LFL Leadership Retreat unique?
LFL focuses on time-tested leadership tools that bring lasting results. Class members are active participants, engaging in exercises to put their leadership skills into practice. Learning is focused on universal leadership principles that are actionable and applicable to real life leadership situations. But LFL does more than just teach skills; it calls out personal integrity, fortifies character, and hones participants’ mission and calling. LFL helps participants recognize that because of their faith in Christ, their leadership is rooted in something greater than themselves. In addition, LFL provides a powerful networking connection for participants who have invested in the solid relationships made possible through the LFL model.
What are the objectives of the LFL Leadership Retreat?
The Leadership for Life Leadership Retreat is built around eight objectives which are strategically interwoven throughout each session over the course of the two night retreat. These are:
Calling and Mission
Enriching the Soul
Whole Life Integration
What are our alumni saying about their experience with Leadership for Life?
Cost: Total fees including all course materials, professional development tools, retreat lodging and meals are $1200 funded by the individual or the employer as professional development. The discounted tuition price for non-profit organizations is $900.
Tuition payments can be made online or paid by check made out to "Leadership for Life" and mailed to 6704 Minne Lusa Blvd, Omaha, NE 68112.
Program fees can be covered as an ordinary and necessary business expense under Section 162 of the IRS code. Alternatively, individuals may choose to fund their own leadership development.
Scholarships: Scholarship funding is available, however, all participants are asked to pay some portion of the program fees.