The Leadership for Life Cohort
The Leadership for Life Cohort is an intensive leadership development course meeting one day a month over nine months designed for professionals to reflect and act upon their God-given calling to be a leader.
What does the LFL Cohort prepare leaders for?
- To cultivate the inner character that will help them face the leadership demands of our world today.
- To gain relational skills to connect authentically, build trust and manage conflict successfully.
- To think beyond themselves and raise the level of performance in the people around them.
- To confidently delegate responsibilities and ensure expectations are achieved.
- To commit to their life vision and purpose.
- To positively overcome challenges, fears and setbacks.
- To lead in ways that make a real difference in the lives of those around you.
Who participates in the Leadership for Life Cohort?
- Mid-level and above managers and leaders in profit and non-profit organizations
- Business Leaders
- Small Business Owners
- People who would like to increase their leadership capacity and influence.
What makes the Leadership for Life Cohort unique?
LFL focuses on time-tested leadership tools that bring lasting results. Class members are active participants, engaging in exercises to put their leadership skills into practice. Learning happens over time to enhance the application of key principles. But LFL does more than just teach skills; it calls out personal integrity, fortifies character, and hones participants’ mission and calling. LFL helps participants recognize that because of their faith in Christ, their leadership is rooted in something greater than themselves. In addition, LFL provides a powerful networking connection for participants who have invested in the solid relationships made possible through the LFL model.
What are the objectives of the LFL Cohort?
The Leadership for Life Cohort is built around eight objectives which are strategically interwoven throughout the different sessions of the nine month course. These are:
Calling and Mission
Enriching the Soul
Whole Life Integration
What are our alumni saying about their experience in the LFL Cohort?
Cost: Total fees including all course materials, professional development tools, retreat lodging and meals, and continental breakfast, lunch and snacks at each monthly seminar are $3,000 funded by the individual or the employer as professional development. The discounted tuition price for non-profit organizations is $2200.
A deposit of $850 is required by August 1st. Tuition payments can be made online or paid by check made out to "Leadership for Life" and mailed to 6704 Minne Lusa Blvd, Omaha, NE 68112.
Program fees can be covered as an ordinary and necessary business expense under Section 162 of the IRS code. Alternatively, individuals may choose to fund their own leadership development.
Scholarships: Scholarship funding is available, however, all participants are asked to pay some portion of the program fees.