What is Leadership for Life?
Leadership for Life (LFL) is a unique leadership development opportunity where professionals can learn, practice, and integrate faith-based leadership skills into their personal and professional life. This program is designed to maximize personal growth and effectiveness so that participants can positively impact their workplace, home and community.
Our Mission is rooted in the Christian tradition and is focused on equipping individuals with the confidence and skills needed to become leaders of integrity and influence.
Leadership for Life prepares individuals…
- To cultivate the inner character that will help them face the leadership demands of our world today.
- To gain relational skills to connect authentically, build trust and manage conflict successfully.
- To think beyond themselves and raise the level of performance in the people around them.
- To confidently delegate responsibilities and ensure expectations are achieved.
- To commit to their life vision and purpose.
- To positively overcome challenges, fears and setbacks.
- To lead in ways that make a real difference in the lives of those around you.
Who participates in Leadership for Life?
- Mid-level and above managers and leaders in profit and non-profit organizations
- Business Leaders
- Small Business Owners
- People who would like to increase their leadership capacity and influence.
What does Leadership for Life have to offer?
Leadership for Life has a variety of options that offer growth and personal development. Click here to find out more.